Complimentary cruiser bikes are available to check out daily from the Front Desk. Take a ride into Solvang to wine taste or try some of the delicious Danish bakeries. Bike locks and helmets are provided. We do require guests to wear closed-toe shoes and we encourage you to bring water.
- Complimentary cruises are available during the day.
- Bikes are checked out with a Front Desk agent.
- Helmets and bike locks are available.
- Tennis shoes or closed-toed shoes are required.
- For the safety of all of our guests, bicycles are only permitted on the road. Please do not ride bikes on hotel walkways.
- We do not have bikes for small children, but you are encouraged to bring your own if your travel plans permit.
At a Glance
- Explore Solvang – amazing Danish bakeries and wine tasting.
- Various routes are available
- Helmets and bike locks are available
The spirit of adventure.
At Alisal Ranch, we start each day with an unrelenting curiosity—and we invite you to do the same. There’s no better place to connect with the passionate, pioneering spirit, or to spend meaningful moments with friends and family. Take the road less traveled, breathe a little deeper, feel the power of nature, and dream under the stars.