Sports and Leisure
Alisal River Golf Course
Open since 1992, the 6,800-yard, par-72 River Course is located along the Santa Ynez River, with beautiful trees and water throughout; the distant Santa Ynez Mountains also contribute to the majestic setting. Elevated tee boxes offer sweeping vistas of the fairways, and the greens are large with moderate undulations. The strategic placement of a variety of hazards rewards length and accuracy without severely penalizing casual and recreational golfers. The River Course is open to the public and ideal for beginners as well as families.
- PGA Professional: Jeff Raymond
- To learn more about booking a starting time or golf package, or to speak to the pro shop, please call: 805-688-6042
- View course scorecard.
At a Glance
- Par 72; 6,800 yards
- Open year-round
- Private and group instruction available
- Electric carts, hand carts, and clubs are available for rent
- Pro shop, putting green, and practice areas on site
- Full-service restaurant and bar offers breakfast and lunch
- Indoor and outdoor space for private events
Alisal Ranch is also home to the Alisal Ranch Golf Course.Learn more
The spirit of adventure.
At Alisal Ranch, we start each day with an unrelenting curiosity—and we invite you to do the same. There’s no better place to connect with the passionate, pioneering spirit, or to spend meaningful moments with friends and family. Take the road less traveled, breathe a little deeper, feel the power of nature, and dream under the stars.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay in touch with Alisal Ranch.
Sign up to hear the latest on special offers, news, and events happening at Alisal Ranch.