Sports and Leisure
Our famous breakfast horseback ride lets you saddle up for a morning ride out to our historic Adobe Camp. There, amidst giant sycamores, you’ll partake in a western-style breakfast by the campfire. Breakfast items include: our legendary flapjacks, eggs, bacon, sausage, quesadillas, cereals, pastries, and more, with juices, coffee, hot cocoa, and milk. After breakfast, you’ll ride back to the barn. The entire outing lasts approximately three hours.
*Join by Haywagon instead of horse, departing from the front office at 8:45am
Details & Rates
- Space is limited for hoseback riders
- Haywagon ride to adobe breakfast is available
- Helmets are provided and required for riders under 18yrs
- Call to schedule your ride (805) 693-4209
- 24 hr cancellation policy prior to scheduled horseback ride
At a Glance
- 45-minute to 1-hour horseback ride each way with breakfast in the middle
- A perennial favorite of many Alisal guests
- Available 2-3 times per week
- Available for beginner, intermediate, and advanced riders
- Haywagon ride to the adobe for breakfast is available for all ages
The spirit of adventure.
At Alisal Ranch, we start each day with an unrelenting curiosity—and we invite you to do the same. There’s no better place to connect with the passionate, pioneering spirit, or to spend meaningful moments with friends and family. Take the road less traveled, breathe a little deeper, feel the power of nature, and dream under the stars.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay in touch with Alisal Ranch.
Sign up to hear the latest on special offers, news, and events happening at Alisal Ranch.