Get in on one of today’s fastest growing sports at the ranch (and across the U.S.): pickleball! It’s fun for all ages and offers a great opportunity for groups or families that want to learn a new sport together. We’ve got four dedicated courts and everything you need to learn or advance your skills.
Each week, we offer three adult beginner clinics on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 3:30-4:30pm. The first 45 minutes cover game rules and techniques; then you get to try out your skills in a game setting!
If you already know how to play, you can reserve a court ahead of time. Or, join us on Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. to play with or against some of our local pickleball members.
Details & Rates
- No court fee
- Paddle rentals: no charge
- Adult beginner clinic: $25/person, Tues, Wed & Sat, 3:30 – 4:30 p.m.
- No dark-soled shoes unless specifically designed for tennis courts (non-marking)
- Contact the Pro Shop at (805) 686-7647
- Call the Ranch Concierge at (805) 686-7700 to reserve a court or schedule a clinic; clinics are limited to eight people
- Court times will be held for 10 minutes past the scheduled time. If you are unable to keep your reservation, please call the pro shop at least one hour prior to court time
Private or group pickleball lesson with Chris DeVaux, Pickleball Instructor, PPR:
$80/hour; all other pros: $65/hour
At a Glance
- Enjoy our four pickleball courts
- Sign up for a clinic if you’re new to the game!
- Full-service pro shop on site
The spirit of adventure.
At Alisal Ranch, we start each day with an unrelenting curiosity—and we invite you to do the same. There’s no better place to connect with the passionate, pioneering spirit, or to spend meaningful moments with friends and family. Take the road less traveled, breathe a little deeper, feel the power of nature, and dream under the stars.
Stay in touch with Alisal Ranch.
Sign up to hear the latest on special offers, news, and events happening at Alisal Ranch.