BBQ Bootcamp: From the Vine
Located in the heart of Santa Barbara Wine Country, we take wine as seriously as our barbecue.
Here at Alisal Ranch we pride ourselves in grilling up some of the best BBQ in the West and serving it with some of the best local wines in California. This spring, with the help of BBQ Bootcamp: 2023 Guest Instructors and our very talented culinary team, we are taking inspiration “From the Vine”.
Featuring local wineries pouring their favorites vintages, we’ll taste through incredible wines and learn how to incorporate them into our grilling adventures.
On March 5th and 8th, 2023, we will be bringing some of the nation’s top chefs and grill masters to Alisal Ranch where they will prepare indulgent grilled feasts and share their barbecue secrets during exclusive demonstrations. Find out why barbecue and wine make the perfect pairing. Click here for past BBQ Bootcamp menus.
In the spring of 2023, we’ll have guest favorites and new superstar chefs grilling up some BBQ favorites along with local vintners serving up their best wines.
The visiting chefs will join Alisal Ranch’s culinary team as they serve up grilled feasts and reveal the tips and tricks for creating legendary BBQ.
- MC’d by the fabulous fan favorite, Valerie Gordon, who will also demo a grilled dessert.
- Legendary local winemaker, chef, and owner of Hitching Post – Frank Ostini.
- Govind Armstrong, recognized for his appearances on “Top Chef” and “Iron Chef America”.
- Sommelier Helen Johannesen, owner of four wine shops focusing on naturally-driven and organically farmed labels and celebrated for her “WineFace” podcast.
- Wine tasting at Folded Hills, Alisal’s neighboring ranch and vineyard, using old-world practices in their certified organic vineyards.
This experience includes:
- Accommodations for 3-nights, (Sunday – Wednesday)
- All meals including special dinners with local celebrity chefs, winemakers and brew masters
- A selection of alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages at our bars & restaurants
- Demonstrations on grilling methods & equipment, BBQ instruction, spice blending, and more
- Special event keepsakes
- Breakfast ride to Historic Adobe by hay wagon
Limited availability. Adults only. Plus tax and service charges.
More 2023 BBQ Bootcamps
BBQ Bootcamp: Spring Classic
Book by Phone Now